Studied photographer, self-taught 3D artist born in Czech republic, currently based in Prague.
I've been passionate about visual art since childhood. I got into photography and studied at prof. Miroslav Vojtechovsky's atelier at FUD UJEP. At this time I started to experiment with post-production and play around with first CG renders for student competitions and personal series. After finishing school I worked on commercials mainly for automotive industry as well as art prints and posters. Couple years later I was busy making animated cartoons and a feature movie at Prague PFX Studio. Since moving to the UK in 2017, I've been involved with VFX houses Dneg, ILM and most recently Weta.
I am hard working, passionate and continuously striving to improve my skills.
- Star Wars: Andor - generalist
- WandaVision: Episode 8 - generalist
- The Stand: 4 episodes - generalist, lighting
- Brave New World: 7 episodes - generalist and lighting
- The Mandalorian: Episodes 2, 8 - lighting
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance - Episodes: 01,08,09,10 - modelling, texturing, lookdev, lighting
- Chernobyl: Eisodes 01,02,03,04,05 - modelling, texturing, lookdev, lighting
- Curfew: Episode 2 - modelling
- Doctor Who 11: Eisodes 01,02,03,04,05,08,11 - modelling, texturing, lookdev, lighting
- Altered Carbon: Episode 10 - asset modelling, texturing and lookdev
- LORO: grooming, lookdev, lighting
- Harvie and the Magic Museum: lighting, lookdev, hair simulation
- Booba Cartoon: feather grooming, lookdev
- TV Commercials: Wide range of commercial assignments reaching from automotive lighting (Jeep, Fiat, Chrysler) to packshots (Mattoni, Telecom) and even some character work and grooming.
Hard surface modeling, shading and lighting of historic automobiles and aircrafts.
Generalist 3D commercial print work mainly for automotive industry (Škoda).
Commercial print work.